Learn about your Practitioner features and how to quickly get started using Lumina Learning products
Introduction to Practitioner features
As a Lumina Learning Practitioner, you have access to lots of different features in your online account. To find out more about a feature, click the links below.
- Practitioner area (Practitioner Profile) - your Practitioner area (your 'Practitioner Profile') is where you access the majority of products. The quick setup guide below is the best place to start to understand these features and how to use them. Once you have mastered these features, you can learn more about individual product features. The products you have access to are determined by the product Qualifications you have completed:
- Lumina Team - available to Lumina Spark qualified Practitioners.
- Lumina Select and Applicant Tracker System (ATS) - available to Lumina Select qualified Practitioners.
- Practitioner Resources - the Practitioner Resources are useful materials available to Practitioners to help with the use and delivery of Lumina Learning products.
Quick setup guide
These steps are relevant to the following products: Lumina Spark, Spark Coach, Lumina Emotion, Lumina Gift, Lumina Leader and Lumina Sales, and any 360 versions of these products.
As a Lumina Learning Practitioner, you will use Lumina Learning products for a wide variety of purposes, such as development and selection processes, leadership programmes, and individual coaching sessions.
The individuals that take part in those processes (we call these people Participants) complete tasks or questionnaires, from which Lumina reports are generated (we call these reports portraits).
This guide explains how to use your online account to administer these processes. Follow the steps below in order and click on the link in each heading for full instructions.
Step 1: Access your Practitioner Profile
Your Practitioner Profile is the starting point when using the Lumina Learning products mentioned above.
Step 2: Create a project
In your Practitioner Profile, you create 'projects', which are how you group together a cohort of Participants. Projects help you to keep your data organised.
You configure a specific set of products and settings in each project, so we recommend that you create a separate project for each different cohort of Participants. For example, you would create a new project for each development or selection process that you run.
You invite Participants to join a project, where they complete the tasks and questionnaires associated with the products.
After a Participant completes a task or questionnaire, their Portraits and other data will be available to download in the project.
Advanced steps:After you have mastered the basics, you can explore more advanced Practitioner features:
- Customise a Lumina Spark portrait
- Customise your Practitioner Profile settings, by adding images and logos
- Customise a project, by adding images and logos
How to ask for help
Our knowledge base contains lots of articles explaining how to use the features in your online account. You can search for articles by clicking here.
If you have any questions that you need help with, you can also get in touch with us using the methods below. We are online and available to help 09:00 - 17:30 UK time, Monday to Friday:
- By email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone, at +44 2035 880 270
We would also value any feedback you have on our knowledge base - perhaps there is a topic that isn't addressed yet, an article that could be improved, or maybe you just want to let us know that you're finding the articles useful. We would love to hear from you - just drop us an email.