Learn how to add Practitioner images that will be displayed in your Portraits.
This article explains how to add images to your Practitioner Profile. These images will be used by all of your projects and will appear in your Participants' Portraits (please check which Portraits support images in the list below).
To add custom images for a specific project only (for example, a client logo), please follow these steps.
Where do my Practitioner images appear and which Portraits support Practitioner images?
Your company logo will appear in the following locations:
- Registration welcome page seen by participants when completing a questionnaire.
- Lumina Spark Full and Lumina Spark Intro Portraits, and Lumina Spark Workbook - on the front page of portrait in the top-right corner, and in the footer of every other page alongside the Lumina Spark logo.
- Company logo cannot currently be included in other portraits.
Your personal photo will appear in the following locations:
- Lumina Spark Full and Lumina Spark Intro Portraits - on the welcome message page, above the welcome text.
- Personal photo cannot currently be included in other portraits.
Your signature will appear in the following locations:
- Lumina Spark Full and Lumina Spark Intro Portraits - on the welcome message page, below the welcome text.
- Your signature cannot currently be included in other portraits.
How to add Practitioner images to your Practitioner Profile
- Visit your Lumina Services at https://sso.luminalearning.com/portal/services and sign in.
- Select your Practitioner Profile button.
- Select Imagery in the left-hand menu.
- Any existing images will be displayed under Media Gallery. To upload a new image to the Media Gallery:
- Under Upload Media, select Choose File.
- Browse your computer and select your image file.
- Enter a title and a caption for your image.
- Press the upload button (upwards arrow symbol).
- To use an image, drag and drop it into the relevant box. The options are Company Logo, Personal Photo and Signature Image.
If you drag and drop an image but the box does not update, try refreshing the page.
You have now customised your Practitioner Profile with your images. These images will be applied to any portrait that is generated in future.
To apply the images to any existing portraits in your projects, please regenerate the portraits by following these steps.