You invite your Participants to complete a task or questionnaire by providing them with a project registration URL. Learn how to create a project here. Each project has a unique registration URL. You send this URL to Participants who register an account and complete the task or questionnaire. Completed questionnaires generate portraits in your project.
360 products that involve a rater feedback group require you to register participants to your project in a different way. See instructions here.
Invite Participants to Complete a Task or Questionnaire (Send a Project URL)
- Visit your Lumina Services at https://sso.luminalearning.com/portal/services and sign into your Lumina Account.
- Select the Lumina Practitioner button.
- Select Project Management in the left-hand menu to load a list of your projects.
- Select the relevant project. If you need to create a new project, follow the instructions here.
- In your project, select the Self-Assessors tab.
- The URL is displayed under Invite more self-assessors. Click Copy URL to copy the URL.
- Send the URL to your Participants via your chosen method. For example, paste the URL into an email or messaging service.
When your Participants follow the URL, they will be asked to register an account and complete questionnaires. Completed questionnaires will generate portraits in your project.
Participants will be invited to complete the questionnaires that correspond with the products enabled in your project's Products tab. Make sure the correct products are enabled before sending the URL.