Learn how to register to complete a Lumina Learning task or questionnaire
When you are asked to complete a Lumina Learning task or questionnaire, you will be given a registration URL. This is typically provided to you by a Lumina Learning Practitioner. Your Practitioner is the person who is running the development or recruitment process that you are taking part in.
The registration URL may also be referred to as a 'project' registration URL.
- Visit the registration URL provided by your Lumina Learning Practitioner. URLs usually look like this
https://www.luminalearning.com/index2.php?page=userregister&pguid=[letters & numbers]
- On the registration page:
- If you already have a Lumina Account, scroll down to the section Sign in with your Lumina Account and enter your sign-in details. After you sign in, you will be taken to your task or questionnaire. You can stop following this guide now.
- If you don’t have an account yet, select Create a Lumina Account.
- To create a Lumina Account, enter your email address and a password that meets the strength criteria. Each criteria will show a green tick once it has been met.
- Read the legal documents. If you agree and are happy to proceed, tick the box and select Register.
- Depending on the email address you use, you may be asked to verify your account.
- If you see this screen, you have been sent an email containing a verification link. Check your email now.
- If you do not see this screen, you do not need to verify your account. Please continue to step 7.
- In the verification email, click on the link labelled Confirm my account.
If the link does not open, right click and copy the link location, then paste it into your browser's address bar.
- Your Lumina Account has now been created. Enter your account details and select Sign in to continue.
- Create your Participant Profile by entering your first name, last name and gender.
Your personal details will be used to customise any personality reports that you receive after completing your tasks and questionnaires.
If you choose Other or Prefer not to say under gender options, please select your preferred personal pronoun. Your gender or preferred personal pronoun information is used to personalise your Portrait if it is displayed in a language that uses grammatical gender.
- To receive email communications from us, check the boxes that are of interest. If you do not want to hear from us, do not tick these boxes.
- Select Continue.
- Select your organisation from the list and select Continue.
The list of possible organisations is provided by your Lumina Learning Practitioner. If you do not see your organisation, you can contact your Practitioner to ask that it be included, or you can select Not applicable then press Continue.
- Review the personal data that you will share with your Lumina Learning Practitioner.
Your Practitioner may have chosen to display a Privacy Notice that explains how your personal data will be used. If no Privacy Notice is displayed, you will see your Practitioner's email address on which you can contact them with any questions.
If you are happy to share your data and proceed, tick the check box (a check box will not always be visible) and select Continue.
You have now joined the project and will be taken to complete your task or questionnaire.
For instructions on how to complete your task or questionnaire, please click here.