Learn about the Tasks to Complete area in your Lumina Account which contains your pending tasks and questionnaires
Selecting Tasks to Complete in the side menu shows your outstanding tasks.
There are three tabs:
• Tasks to Complete
• Completed Tasks
• Archived Tasks Tasks: Explained
A task is any activity you have been asked to complete. E.g. answering a questionnaire or submitting a job application. Each task is displayed as a circular icon and contains information:
• Type of task – e.g. Lumina Leader questionnaire.
• Project name – the name of the task set by your Practitioner (the person who asked you to complete the task). E.g. Leadership Development.
For more information about a task, select the project name (bottom line of text).
• Project name – the name of the task set by your Practitioner.
• Practitioner – the person who asked you to complete the task.
• Task set – full details of the task.
• Due Date – the date by which you are expected to complete the task. If you have questions about a task, please contact your Practitioner.