If you don't have a mobile device or you can't install the Lumina Splash app, you can explore your Splash using a browser.
If you are able to use the Lumina Splash app, add your Splash by following these steps.
Before you begin, you will need:
- A Lumina Spark Portrait with a Splash QR code, usually located on the final page.
- A PDF copy of your Portrait open on your computer or mobile device. You can download your PDF by following these steps.
If you don't have a Lumina Spark Portrait, you can use Speed Reading in the Lumina Splash App to create an introductory Splash.
If you have a Lumina Spark Portrait but it doesn't contain a QR code, please contact the Lumina Learning Practitioner who provided you with your Portrait.
View your Splash using a browser
- Open your Lumina Spark PDF using your mobile device or computer.
- Locate your Splash QR code. It's usually on the final page.
- Tap or click on the QR code.
- Your Splash will open in the browser. Scroll down to move through an exploration of your personality.
Enjoy exploring your Splash!