Speed Reading offers a quick and fun visual introduction to your personality using the Lumina Splash app
Before you begin, download the Lumina Splash app by clicking here.
What is Speed Reading?
You can use Speed Reading in the Lumina Splash app to answer between 16 and 24 questions about your personality. You will receive a visual representation of your personality called a Splash.
How do I use Speed Reading to create an introductory Splash?
- Open the Lumina Splash app and press Start.
- When asked Do you already have a Splash? select No.
- Enter your name and press Start.
- You will see a series of instructions about how to answer the questionnaire. Move through the instructions by pressing Continue.
- When you are ready to begin the questionnaire, on the final instruction screen press Go!
- You will be given a series of statements about your personality. Respond to the these statements by either agreeing or disagreeing:
- To agree, swipe right or press the Agree button.
- To disagree, swipe left or press the Disagree button.
- After answering all the questions, to view your Splash, press Reveal Splash.
- You will be given the option of taking part in Lumina Learning's research. If you choose to take part, we may contact you in the future with opportunities to complete other questionnaires or trial new products.
- If you want to take part, enter your email address and press Continue.
- If you do not want to take part, leave the email address field blank and press Continue.
Your Splash will open. Enjoy exploring your Splash!
What is the difference between a Speed Reading Splash and the Splash in my Lumina Spark Portrait?
Speed Reading is designed as an introduction to your personality and does not offer the full depth or accuracy of the Lumina Spark questionnaire.
- Speed Reading uses a shortened 16 to 24 question version of the full 144 question Lumina Spark Questionnaire.
- Speed Reading asks for a yes or no answer to each question, whereas Lumina Spark asks you to score yourself on a 5-point scale, from strongly disagree through to strongly agree.
- Speed Reading asks questions relating to the 'Effective' Persona (Underlying and Everyday Combined), unlike Lumina Spark, which encompasses the three personas: Underlying, Everyday and Overextended.