Set the language in which Portraits in your project will be generated
Project language settings determine which languages your Participants' Portraits are generated in. You can set 1 or 2 default languages in each project.
Portraits will be generated in these languages, regardless of the language that the Participant used when completing the questionnaire.
After updating your language settings:
- Future portraits will be generated in the new languages.
- Existing portraits will remain in their current language. To generate these portraits in other languages, follow these steps.
How to set the Default Language for a Project
- Go to your Practitioner Profile dashboard (for full instructions, click here).
- Select Project Management in the left-hand menu.
- Choose your project from the list.
- Go to the Settings tab in your project. Select one or two languages in which you wish the portraits to be generated in this project. Your changes will save automatically.