Use the Lumina Team Viewer to create a new Team
The Lumina Team Viewer can be used to create a Team containing Participants that have completed the Lumina Spark questionnaire.
- Navigate to the Lumina Team Viewer by following these steps.
- Press the + Create a New Team button.
- Click Enter a team name to input a name for your new team.
- You will see a list of Participants:
- Available Participants are displayed in the left-hand pane.
- Click a Participant to include them in the Team. Selected Participants will move to the right-hand pane.
- To remove a selected Participant, click on them in the right-hand pane. They will move back to the left-hand pane.
You can filter your Participants using the search and filter tools:
- Enter a search term in the search bar, e.g. name or email address
- Filter by organisation
- Filter by project
After performing a search or applying a filter, you can add all Participants to the Team by clicking the Add All button.
Note: if a Participant has completed a questionnaire in more than one project, choose the project using the drop-down menu next to the Participant's name.
- After you have selected all the desired Participants, press Save.
- You will see the Purchase Confirmation screen that confirms how many points are required to generate your team. If you are happy to proceed, press Confirm.
You have now created a Team! Depending on the number of Participants included in the Team, a few minutes may be required before the Team is available to view.